There are two ways: a read out of the whole race, and a read out that breaks down the individual race into the points for each race, and then those points broken down by type. Below is a read out of any particular race. (In cases where any of the six categories cannot be seen, this is the only way to determine the point category.)
Read Out of the Whole Race:
1. The first point that is shown is the point value for that race, without any bonus, modifier, or modifier bonus for points given out by other races.
2. The next one is the race’s base position in the current race table, up the list.
3. The next one is the total points of all remaining races that have not been reported as finished when the current race was started.
4. If the base position number is greater than or equal to the base position in the current race table, there is an additional point that is added.
5. If the base position number is less than or equal to the base position in the current race table, a second point is added. Any points or points of a race that could be added but could not as they were missing at the start are not counted.
6. Any new races that are added are shown in bold. The previous races are always included, so this includes races and seasons that have not yet been published.
Read Out of Each Individual Race:
1. The point value is the race point itself, without bonus, modifier, bonus, modifier bonus, bonus for points, or any modifiers for points. However, if a new race is added, points are not added to a race that they would need to count towards before being added.
2. If any race has a score for multiple points, only the point value for each is shown.
3. If a new race is added, any points of that new race are added to that race’s point value, not the points in the current race table.
4. If any race has fewer than the points in the current race table, that race is given a point value based on the race points.
5. If any race has no points in the current race table, all remaining races are removed from the current table and there is a total of zero points shown to any races that have already been added. (The race count for a race will always be zero, regardless)
northfield park horse racing live video feed at sturgis, australian horse racing today’s free tips, horse racing today news, horse racing track los angeles, tvg horse racing drf entries churchill house